- A brief review of (the first three episodes of) Chris Lilley's latest series, Angry Boys.
- Ever thought of creating a list of literature for the budding misogynist? Esquire have. Wankers.
- And here's a reply to aforementioned misogynistic book list. Brilliant.
- Did you think we only use 10% of our brain's total capacity? You're wrong, and here are some other bogus brain facts.
- Is the book dead? (HA!)
- Chronic Confabulation and Art: how creative types are just downright rotten liars!
- The Brontë sisters and Branwell (their brother whom I've never heard of) were juvenile sci-fi enthusiasts! Care for a trip to Gondal or Angria?
- The Oprah Effect and how it has changed the face of publishing...for a select few, of course.